Schedule your party at the Houston Fire Museum!
Tons of fun in a great atmosphere!
Looking for a great family oriented place to host your next birthday party or special event? Look no further than here at the Houston Fire museum!
- Birthday parties are scheduled on Saturdays at 10am, 12noon, and 2pm
- Setup time is 15 minutes prior to the party start time (9:45am, 11:45am and 1:45pm)
- The duration of the party is 1 & 1/2 hours. Please allow time for your clean-up.
- The cost is $275.00 total. Which includes a $75.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Comfortable seating available for 16 children
- Birthday parties are held in the Junior Firehouse area which features:
- Miniature bunker coats and fire helmets
- Mock-up Fire Engine cab with working emergency lights
- Authentic fire station slide pole with gym mats around base
- Pump panel with working light indicator and interactive hose connections
To book your birthday party, call 713.524.2526 or email our education coordinator at Education@houstonfiremuseum.org
For further information regarding available activities and/or event planning for your Birthday Party please contact our Event Coordinator at: Alexa@Houstonfiremuseum.org
Please be advised that our Birthday Policy has changed!
In order to better accommodate our patrons, the Fire Museum of Houston will be holding all scheduled birthday parties as private parties. This new policy will become effective as of January 1st,2015.
The kids’ room will no longer be open to the public during birthday parties. Birthday scheduling times remain the same. The museum will offer free admission for children 12 years of age and under on Saturdays.
All birthday parties must be booked a month in advance. This is so that our schedule will reflect all birthdays on schedule for the upcoming month.
We appreciate the cooperation of our guests during this period of transition, and let the celebration begin!