Past Event Items Now Available
The Houston Fire Museum has a few donated items that are still left over from the Casino Night event. If you are interested in any of the items please contact the director, Tristan Smith, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 713-524-2526.
- Pair of Lead Crystal Holders with a vase and candles from Holland (Value-$40)
- Nature Discovery Center (in Bellaire) package (Family Membership and $50 Credit Certificate) (Value $100)
- Two “2 admissions” to Museum of Fine Arts, Houston (value $52, expires August 25, 2014). [These do not have to go as a package, they can be two separate purchases).
- Two Gold Section gift tickets to Opera in the Heights (value $375, expires April 6, 2014)
- Two tickets to any subscription performance at the Houston Symphony (value listed by Symphony as between $14 and $123, expires May 31, 2014)
- Two Guest passes to Galveston Historical Foundation sites (Bishop’s Palace, the ELISSA, Harbor Tours on Seagull II, Pier 21 Theater: Pirate Island of Jean Laffitte and Gateway to the Gulf videos, no expiration).
- Four admissions to the Lone Star Flight Museum (value of $32, no expiration)
- Two Orchestra Seats to a Houston Ballet “Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra” performances (value of $320, the only performances available are March 6, 8, 9, 14, 15, and 16).
- Pasta Basket (apron, cookbooks, pasta, sauce, etc.) (Value $130)
- Painting of “Rags to Riches” by John Cowan (Value $400)
- Painting of “Snows at Dawn” by John Cowan (Value $375)
- Painting of “Point Blank” by John Cowan (Value $350)
- Wildlife Conservation Stamp (Value $200)